DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTIONAL RELATIONS – LaLiga Foundation
REAL MADRID C.F. PLAYER (1994–1999)
‣ Mr. Fernando Sanz played for Real Madrid C.F‘s Academy for sixteen years, besides, for Real Madrid C.F B Second division on the seasons (1993-1994) and (1994-1995).
‣ On the Season 1992-1993, he was loan Stint to Union Espanola de Chile, where he was participating as well in Libertadores Cup and Chile Cup.
‣Mr. Fernando Sanz played for Real Madrid C.F (1995-1999)
‣ Part of their UEFA Champions League victory in 1997–98, Super Cup 1997-1998. Intercontinental Cup victory in 1998 and Spanish League victory in 1996–1997.
MÁLAGA C.F. PLAYER (1999–2006)
‣ For the start of the 1999–2000 season, as well as Mr. Sanz was team leader for 7 seasons. ‣Victory of UEFA Intertoto Cup in 2002.
‣ Mr. Sanz retired from football in 2006 due the bad economic situation of the club in order to save it.
MÁLAGA C.F. PRESIDENT (2006–2010)
‣ In an attempt to save the club, which had a massive debt of 42 million euros and was in the Spanish League Second Division, he impetuously retired as a football player
and immediately became President of the club after buying, as a sole investor, 98% of its shares.
‣ After stabilising and improving the club for four years, he resigned on 27 July 2010, as Málaga C.F. was sold as a Spanish League First Division club earlier in the summer to
a Qatari investor, member of the Qatar Royal Family, Al-Thani.
‣ It was the first time ever, that any Spanish Club was acquired by an investor of any of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
ROYAL SPANISH FOOTBALL FEDERATION (2006-2010)
‣ Mr. Fernando Sanz was a very proactive member of the Royal Spanish Football Federation, which was victorious in the UEFA EURO in 2008 and the FIFA World Cup in 2010
REGULAR COLLABORATOR AT OUTSTANDING SPORT MEDIAS (2010- Currently)
FIRST LALIGA GLOBAL AMBASSADOR
LALIGA GENERAL DIRECTOR MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA AND INTERNATIONAL SPORTS PROJECTS. (2012-2017)
DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTIONAL RELATIONS & LALIGA’S A