Chairman – APEX Capital
Luis is a vastly experienced sports executive with a 30 – year track record of driving innovation, transformation, commercial growth and brand engagement in Sport. He is known as an Industry thought leader and as lead evangelist in business transformation in sport.
• Luis is currently the Chairman of Europe’s leading athlete – led investment platform, APEX CAPITAL , which he accumulates with several non executive board, advisory board or advisor positions at different organizations in sport, including REALFEVR, SOCIOS.COM, COMMON GOAL, WORLD FOOTBALL SUMMIT and 777 PARTNERS .
• Previously, Luis was Group CEO of ELEVEN SPORTS , a digital first global sports broadcaster and member of the board of parent company ASER VENTURES , a sports focused investment platform that included ownership of Premier League club Leeds United.
• Luis was also a member of the Management Board at FIFA and the Football
Governing Body first ever Chief Digital Transformation & Innovation Officer, with responsibility for championing new technologies, gaming, data and content
• Luis has served as well as CMO/CDO/CCO of La Liga historic football club VALENCIA CF , Director of Partnerships at MANCHESTER CITY and advised REAL MADRID CF CEO and President on football transfers and commercial development. Luis has also advised C – Level and ownership at RED BULL in Football, Motorsport and Sailing, FERRARI and LOTUS in Formula 1 and as well A1GP.
• Luis was also a sports and commercial agent, managing some of the world biggest soccer stars of the 90’s and the 2000’s, including LUIS FIGO , RONALDO NAZARIO and ANDRYI SHEVCHENKO