OWNERSHIP & GOVERNANCE IN FOOTBALL
Football properties are seeing new ownership models that challenge traditional governance norms and getting access to new ways of funding growth. To understand these dynamics, this report aims to cover:
1. Ownership of football clubs
2. Type of Investments in football
3. Governance models of football clubs
GLOBAL FOOTBALL REPORT
Which market or region will lead the next frontier of growth? Is there potential beyond the major European leagues? This was the main theme of this report we proudly publish with the team at LTT Sports, in which we asked over 30 executives from all corners of the world:
- Where do they see their club or their league, and their federation in 5 years?
- What’s the most pressing challenge for them today?
- What unique attributes set your league apart?
This then is complemented with a thorough analysis that combines GDP, population, and position of the national football teams.
NAMING RIGHTS IN LATIN AMAERICA
In collaboration with El Mister, this report presents a detailed analysis of the naming rights landscape in the Latin American football industry to fully understand its value, the type of companies involved, and the possibilities that lie ahead once some of these agreements are finalized between the years 2023 and 2026.
Do you want to grow in the football industry?
Get in touch with our team!