FIF is back for its second edition on the 18 May 2022 at the iconic Las Setas in Sevilla.
This exclusive event, for which 200 attendees have been carefully hand-picked, gives attendees the chance to soak up knowledge on all things innovation, investment, and technology within the football industry, as well as make use of this opportunity to network with some of the biggest names in sport.
UEFAs Michele Uva, Kike Levy from Meta, Sevilla FC general business manager Jorge Paradela, and LaLiga Tech’s head of product, Fabio Gallo, are among a long list of speakers who will be present at the venue, while LaLiga TV’s Semra Hunter will be the event’s host.
The return of #FIF – taking place in Sevilla on the morning of the @EuropaLeague final on 18 May – forms part of the on-ground activities around the showpiece that will have an overall economic impact on the city of €60m.
🇪🇸 En Españolhttps://t.co/aQoWOlrq9B
— World Football Summit (@WFSummit) April 25, 2022
Here is the line-up of FIF 22 speakers in full:
- Ramón Alarcón (CBO, Real Betis Balompié)
- Arianna Criscione (Director of Women’s Football, N3XT Sports)
- Richard Felton-Thomas (Head of Sport Science & COO, AiSCOUT)
- Miguel Ferreira (Data Scientist, SL Benfica)
- Fabio Gallo (Product Director, LaLiga Tech)
- Kike Levy (Sports Southern Europe Lead, Meta)
- Betta Maggio (CEO & Founder, U-Earth)
- Kieran Maguire (Lecturer, University of Liverpool)
- Nicolas Marullo (President & CEO, CINCO)
- Jorge Paradela (General Business Manager, Sevilla FC)
- Javier Sobrino (Managing Partner – Sport, Aser Ventures)
- Appu Suresh (Founder & CEO, Pixstory)
- Michele Uva (Director of football and social responsibility, UEFA)
- Luis Vicente (Chairman, Apex Capital)
- Mounir Zok (CEO, N3XT SPORTS)
All panels from the event will be uploaded to our official YouTube channel in the weeks following the forum and will be available to watch for FREE.
This article features in the latest edition of WFS Digest, our insider’s guide to the latest and most relevant thoughts and practises from within the football industry. You can subscribe to WFS Digest HERE.